Education is in the midst of a pivotal period of large-scale change and disruption. Fundamental components of the established order in K-12 and higher education in the United States are under immense pressure.
CRITICAL DRIVERS OF CHANGE
- Prolonged budgetary constraints
- Global competition
- Rapidly changing technologies
- Systemic changes in standards, assessments, data management
- Rapid demographic shifts
Public and private education-serving organizations need to navigate this “new normal” and make significant adjustments – if not transformational changes – to their operations and core business models.
DESIGNING INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
- Proactively anticipating future perils and opportunities
- Developing new strategic directions, competencies and capacities
- Continuously improving products and services in response to constantly changing conditions